The COMMUNITY NURSING NETWORK promotes excellence in community nursing practice through education, collaboration, and support.
- We are recognized as a voice for nurses who practice in the community.
- We promote standards of community nursing care based on evidence based practice.
- We bring nurses together to talk, learn, communicate, collaborate, and influence policy in this complex specialty area of nursing practice.
- We provide expertise, resources, and support for nurses who transition their practice from traditional settings to community settings.
- We offer resources to nurses and the public regarding community nursing and care options.
Community Nursing Practice Settings include:
- Adult and Child Foster Care
- Ambulatory Care Clinics
- Assisted Living and Residential Care Communities
- Public Health
- Community Mental Health
- Congregational Health/Parish Nursing
- Correctional Communities
- Home Health
- In Home Care